What is the value of having a stall?
The Hunterville Huntaway Festival is a favourite on the calendars of Rangitikei locals and farming folk from all over New Zealand. Attracting 4,000 – 5,000 spectators a year and significant media attention, it is an event not to be missed and a great opportunity to sell your wares. With Christmas less than two months after the event, this is a prime chance to help attendees get their Christmas shopping underway.
Stalls are located in a safe, yet prominent area for maximum exposure.
Stall fees are kept to a minimum as this is a community event run by volunteers.
Stall Holder Criteria
We are open to a wide range of stalls and encourage you to apply. Our main condition is that you do not compete with the event BBQ. All stall holders will need to be approved by the Stall Holder Coordinator. You will need to comply with our Health and Safety Policy, and if selling food, you will need all of the appropriate food safety certificates.
Early Bird Stall Holder Price: $35.00 (Entry forms received up until 30th September 2019)
Last Minute Stall Holder Price: $50.00 (Entry forms received after 30th September 2019)
Food Stalls Price: $35.00 (Stalls selling food and drink for consumption on the day)
No refunds will be given and no stall entries will be accepted the week of the event.
Secure a stall site now
Sites are limited, so we encourage you to apply now.
To secure a site please click here.
We will confirm your acceptance as quickly as possible and send you payment information through at this point.
Terms and Conditions
- Sites are 3m x 3m – depending on the number of stalls (it won’t be any smaller than this). If you require a larger site, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate this. There may be a higher charge if we are fully allocated.
- Set-up for stall holders is from 8 am and pack down is between 4 and 4.30 pm.
- If you require power for your stall site, you will need to source your own supply.
- No refunds will be given for not turning up, or withdrawing after 15 October. Some circumstances will be considered.
- Stall placement is at the organiser’s discretion, but will largely be on a first-in-first served basis.
- You must comply with the Hunterville Huntaway Festival Health and Safety Policy and ensure you meet Food Safety requirements. Failure to do so will require you to remove your stall.
For further information please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org