We would like to take this time to thank our Sponsors, you are all very important to us and without you all, we could not run our day. Sponsors are listed on the Sponsors page of this website and on our Facebook page. Please show your support for them where you can. If you are not currently a sponsor but think there may be something you could do to help with sponsorship, please email us email@example.com for more information on what we can do for each other.
Like us at Hunterville Huntaway Festival on Facebook to keep up with what is going on during the year and for information on the 2017 event.
Competitors remember, the 2016 races were a sell out so be in fast in 2017 - registrations open August 1, don't miss out!!!
|Teen Shemozzle Events & Entry Form|
2016 HUNTERVILLE HUNTAWAY FESTIVAL
|1st Overall = Rangitikei Helicopter's Trophy|
|1st Boy = Pro Dive Bag & Rod Pack||1st Girl = Pro Dive Bag and Rod Pack|
|2nd Boy = Gear Bag and Rod Pack||2nd Girl = Gear Bag and Rod Pack|
|3rd Boy = Gear Bag and Pack
||3rd Girl = Gear Bag and Pack
Teen Ag Club Challenge = Teen Ag Shield & Prize TBA (Winning 3 members of club are awarded prize)
Interschool Challenge = $100 Cash donated to the winning school.
PLUS SPOT PRIZES and all entrants in the Teens Shemozzle will receive a Shemozzle Shirt and goodie bag.
Entries open August 1st 2016 and close September 30th 2016. Entries sell out fast so get yours in quick to avoid disappointment! No entries will be accepted on the day of the event.
* Entry fee is $25.00 per competitor.
* Payment must be by direct credited / internet banking to Hunterville Huntaway Festival bank account - see instructions below
* Your registration in the race will NOT become confirmed until payment has been received.
* No entries or 'people replacements' will be accepted on the day.
* Competitors must be aged 13 yrs - 18 yrs and be enrolled at a Secondary School or Home School.
* DO NOT PRINT THE ENTRY FORM AND POST TO US. It must be filled in ONLINE. If you have trouble please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help or phone or Text 02SHEMOZZL. Once you have clicked 'Send' after correctly filling in the form, it will give you a message saying 'Your response has been recorded.'
* Parent signature = Parents need to type their name in recognition they have read and understand the rules as well and give consent for you to enter the race.
Please check out the Competitor Information and Timetable pages on this website for more information.
When you fill in your entry form you will be asked to select one either Teen Ag or Inter-Schools Challenge. You will select Teen Ag Shield if you are a MEMBER of a Teen Ag Club within your school. This means you are a part of Young Farmers and will compete for the Teen Ag Shield as a team. There will usually be more than one of you so get your club mates to enter so you can form a Team from your Teen Ag Club.
If you DO NOT belong to a Teen Ag Club, you will select School Challenge. This means you will be competing for the Schools Challenge prize along with your school team mates. So get a group together and enter - the more you have from your school, the more chances you have of winning it.
You cannot enter Teen Ag Challenge AND Inter-School Challenge. If you need help determining which one please email us at email@example.com
All competitors also compete as an individual in the race.
Click here to enter the Teen Shemozzle
Phone: 027 436 6995 (02 SHEMOZZL)
Internet Banking: BNZ Hunterville Huntaway Festival account: 02-0684-0006453-00
Reference: Use your full name and last name Code: Teens